Change your Contact Details

To update your contact details please complete an admin request via our online services.

Change of name

Please be aware for name change you may be asked for a legal document with your new name, for example a marriage certificate, deed poll or passport. 

Change of address

Moving home? Check if you are still within the catchment area:

Catchment Area

Balham Health Centre operates within a catchment area, if you move out of the area you may be asked to register with a new GP.